Proposed Topics & Speaker Info
TechCamp Proposed Sessions Topics
- Google Analytics
- Constant Contact
- Website conversion optimization
- Social content strategy and planning
- Mobile content creation
- Native mobile (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Backend server (ASP.NET MVC, PHP, Python, Rails, Node.js)
- Cloud (Google App Engine, Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, Salesforce)
Online Marketing/Content Creation
- The importance of online marketing
- Website basics
- Social media basics
- Content creation basics
- Basic programming language concepts
- How the Web and HTTP work
- Mechanisms of web applications
- Browser-based client
Sessions for the 3 non-101 tracks run for 45 minutes each, with typically 30 minutes for the presentation and 15 minutes of Q & A time.
To ensure the conference stays on time, the 45 minute session time limit is firm.
Sessions for both 101 tracks will be run workshop-style and span 9:00 am until 11:45 am, and then wrapping up after lunch, from 1:00 pm to 1:45 pm.
For more information on the schedule of the day and how all 5 tracks will run, please visit our Schedule page.
Projectors will be available in each session room. Please bring your notebook (If you don’t have your own notebook, no problem – just let us know in advance and we’ll make arrangements) packed with any presentation (ppt, video, flash, etc.) you’ll need. The rooms typically have wi-fi available, but since your audience is bound to be online, depending on wi-fi during your presentation is generally discouraged.
Want to Present?
The TechCamp Memphis Planning Committee needs YOU to help make this the best TechCamp yet! If you are interested in presenting on 1 or more of the sessions listed above (or have an idea for a session that isn’t listed), please fill out the form below.