Want to help us raise the tech tide in Memphis? If you’re an online marketer, content creator, or developer, and you want to share your expertise with your community, we’d love to hear from you!
We are currently soliciting proposals for presentations for the Fall 2012 TechCamp on November 3, 2012 at Southwest Tennessee Community College. We’re looking for knowledgeable speakers who can educate their fellow Memphians on the following topics…
- Google Analytics
- Constant Contact
- Website conversion optimization
- Social content strategy and planning
- Mobile content creation
- Native mobile (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Backend server (ASP.NET MVC, PHP, Python, Rails, Node.js)
- Cloud (Google App Engine, Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, Salesforce)
If you can speak on any of these topics, or if you have another idea for a TechCamp presentation that you’d like to share with us, just fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!
What you need to know:
- Presentation sessions will be 45 minutes in length, including Q&A time. We recommend a 30-35 minute presentation that leaves 10-15 minutes for questions and discussion.
- Presentations must be educational in nature. Commercial solicitations are prohibited.
- Presentation rooms will be equipped with a projector. Presenters must supply a laptop with their PowerPoint file (or other media) and any handouts or other materials that are part of the presentation.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to raise the tech tide in Memphis!